The furnace in your home provides the heating that it needs to generate warm air when you turn on the heat. If you’ve been experiencing frequent malfunctions or other troubles, it could mean that your furnace needs maintenance, repairs, or a replacement.
Here are some common signs in your furnace that you should be looking out for:
- Carbon monoxide leaks
- Lack of proper heating
- External damage on the furnace
- Frequent switching between the on and off modes
- Strange noises, such as rumbling or rattling
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- Faulty controls
- Dirty filters
- The furnace is over 20 years old
Please, Contact us any time for more information and special seasonal offers.